Choosing between Agile and Lean…?
Sometimes it seems that organizations think they have to choose between implementing Lean or Agile to improve their processes. However, it is not correct to say that one methodology is better than the other. The question that needs to be asked is where we should apply Agile and where we should apply Lean? This article reviews the differences and similarities of both methodologies and where you should adopt Lean and where Agile. Lean is the most appropriate methodology to create stable and predictable operational processes, while Agile is the most appropriate methodology for product development. Because most organizations have both types of processes, they also benefit from both methodologies and become more agile and predictable at the same time.
Download and Learn:
- Lean values and principles
- Agile values and principles
- Similarities between Lean and Agile
- Differences between Lean and Agile
- Lean and Agile techniques
- How should an organization choose Lean or Agile?