Lean Six Sigma Orange Belts are familiar with the Lean Six Sigma methodology and are able to apply problem solving and Lean techniques. For applying the more analytical and statistical tools, they will probably need the support of a Green or Black Belt.
Lean Six Sigma Orange Belts are leading Kaizen and Lean projects within their immediate environment. Lean Six Sigma Orange Belts are often team leaders or supervisors with an in-depth knowledge of a process, product or equipment. Therefore, they will also be valuable team members in Green or Black Belt projects.
The Lean Six Sigma Orange belt contains only a theorectical exami.
Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt Exam Criteria
- The theoretical exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- The pass mark for the exams is set at 63% (32 marks or more required to pass).
- The exam is Open book, where a maximum of 2 books are allowed.
- A simple calculator is allowed.
- You must be able to identify yourself with photographic ID.
- There is no practical exam (only for Green and Black Belt certification).