The Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt is a process improvement expert. He is responsible for deploying the overall Lean Six Sigma program and performs the Lean Six Sigma training programs at all levels. The Master Black Belt will have at least 5 years of experience in executing projects himself. He will support management in selecting the breakthrough projects and the Green Belts and Black Belts in executing their projects.
- Participating MBB training program
- Presenting and defending one of your Black Belt projects
- Developing training programs and training content
- Providing training at Green Belt and Black Belt level
- 5 years practical experience in Lean Six Sigma
- Practical experience in coaching Champions, Green and Black Belts
- Speaking in public (conferences) and/or publishing (articles, books)