The LSSA exam services are subject to terms and conditions as filed with the Trade Register. The following is a condensed summary of our terms and conditions:
- After registration, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
- In case of certification at the location of a certification body you will receive an invitation and location directions approximately one week before the exam,
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- Registration cancellations are possible only by contacting LSSA directly by mail. After doing so, you will receive a written cancellation confirmation. Only this document serves as proof of cancellation. If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation email, you are responsible for contacting us to obtain this document.
- Cancellations are accepted with a full refund up to 30 days prior to the exam date. Cancellations made with less than the 30 days notice before the exam date will be charged 50% of the examfee.
- For exam sessions at your location LSSA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the exam event or to change the location. In such a case, we will contact you. If the change of dates or location does not work for you, you may cancel free of charge.
- Those participating in an examination are subject to the examination requirements of the certification body.
- Personal identification is required for all those participating in an examination.
- The name and birth date on the certificate will appear as written on the registration form. For this the data will be used of your online subscription. Changing this content after receiving your certificate will result in additional administration costs.
- All prices shown are excluding VAT taxes.
- Payment is due before the exam date or you will be excluded for the exam without losing the obligation of payment..
- The billing address and the shipping address of the certificate will be the address which was provided on the registration form.
- If you would like a purchase number included on the invoice, the number should be indicated on your registration form under comments.