Lean Green Belts are specialists in executing Lean projects. With the right combination of specialist expertise and structured Lean methodology, the Lean Green Belts are able to achieve significant improvements in performance and quality. A Lean Green Belt might work alone or as a junior project manager in a team or as a team member in larger Lean Black Belt project.
Education level required: Higher vocational education / university level
The certification consists of a theoretical element and a practical element. The full Lean Green Belt certificate requires sufficient achievement in both theoretical and practical elements.
- Multiple choice format
- 40 questions per paper
- The exam is in English and in Dutch.
- 25 marks or more required to pass
- 120 minutes duration
- Open book: only Lean reference book and training handouts (no eBook or Pdf’s)
- Simple calculators are permitted for this exam.
- Online exam with an invigilator is possible.
Within 3 years after passing the theoretical exam, candidates are required to submit their projects. The projects will be assessed by LSSA.
- One successful project at CIMM Level-II or III per person
- Projects must be digitally submitted in the LSSA standard review template
- The project follows the DMAIC roadmap and consists of a maxium of 25 pages
- The project shall result in significant savings (e.g. € 10,000) on a yearly basis.
- Project must be signed-off by the Champion and Financial Controller, thereby declaring that the project is carried out professionally and that the savings have been achieved.
- Projects can be in English or Dutch.
We encourage you to have your project charter assessed in an early stage by an experienced (internal) Lean Expert before you submit the project for assessment.
|Level||Lean Green Belt|
|Content||Syllabus Lean Certification – V1.3|
|€ 400 p.p.
€ 400 p.p.
|Note: a special price will be offered for ATOs and their affilitates.|