Lean Six Sigma Green Belts are specialists in executing Lean Six Sigma projects. With the right combination of specialist expertise, statistical analysis and structured Lean Six Sigma methodology, the Green Belt is able to achieve significant improvements in performance and quality. A Green Belt might work alone or as a junior project manager in a team or as a team member in larger Black Belt project.
Education level required: Higher vocational education / university level
The certification consists of a theoretical element and a practical element. The full Lean Six Sigma certificate requires sufficient achievement in both theoretical and practical element.
- Multiple choice format
- 60 questions per paper
- The exam is in English
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 60 available) – 63%
- 180 minutes duration
- Open book: only CTM reference book and training handouts (no eBook or Pdf’s)
- A laptop with statistical software (e.g. Minitab) is permitted for some exam institutions.
- Calculators are permitted for this exam.
Within 3 years after passing the theoretical exam, candidates are required to submit their projects. The projects will be assessed by LSSA accredited Master Black Belts.
- Two Lean Six Sigma projects per person
- Two successful projects at Level-III or higher
- Projects must be digitally submitted in the LSSA standard review template
- The structure must follow the DMAIC or DMADV roadmap
- Green Belt saving / cost avoidance is at least € 20,000 per year per project
- Project must be signed-off by the Champion and Financial Controller
- Projects must be in English, Dutch or German
We encourage you to have your project charter assessed in an early stage by an experienced (internal) Black Belt before you submit the project for assessment.
|Level||Lean Six Sigma Green Belt|
|Content||Syllabus Green Belt – v2.4|
|€ 544 p.p.
€ 544 p.p.
|Note: a special price will be offered for ATOs and their affilitates.|